Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Joy Robbers

What was it that stole the joy from the Galatians?  They were being persuaded to fall back to a rules based faith.  Fewer things can suck the life out of a believer than having to follow rules and regulations to earn their approval.  I did this until I was taught the truth at a church who taught about grace.  It changed the way I lived, thought, worshiped, even the way I played sports.  We all know people who are the rules keepers and judges in our lives and I'd say not many of them are much fun to be around. 

Join the Chapter a Day group and read along with us.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=109425295768824

Posted via web from John Walter's Life Stream

No comments:

Created uniquely in God’s image

In the beginning God created mankind in his own image. In the image of God, He created them male and female.  Genesis 12:26 All men and wome...