Monday, May 24, 2010

Untitled

Why do we so often forget about the hope that we have in Christ and the immeasurable greatness of his power?  Reading Ephesians 1, I’m moved by so much of this chapter as Paul reminds me of the power, position and calling I now have as a follower of the King.  If only we could fathom the riches we have in Christ. Not just understand but actually live by His power, how would my life change? What could I accomplish through Christ? What could God accomplish though me? God I don’t want to live a life on my own power, paralyzed by fear and doubt. Help me understand who I am in Christ, what you have called me to, and the power that I have through Christ to bring reconciliation to a world that desperately needs Jesus.  Join me and others as we read a chapter a day.  Today, Ephesians 1. 

Posted via web from John Walter's Life Stream

No comments:

Created uniquely in God’s image

In the beginning God created mankind in his own image. In the image of God, He created them male and female.  Genesis 12:26 All men and wome...